- Notifications in Notification Centre show with the Alert style by default. If you are updating from a previous version, no change will be made.
- Added support for localised 12-hour clock suffixes, in addition to using am/pm.
- Fixed "Show Quickly in menu bar" button having no effect before macOS Sierra.
- Improved error handling when the script handler is missing.
- Other minor fixes.
- Added button to send feedback in About box
- Add support for Reminders alarms (in-app purchase only). When enabled, Quickly disables notifications, and instead uses Reminders to show notifications. Alert windows continue to be enabled if used.
- The title for a notification can now be empty. In this case, the name will show as "Notification".
- Added ability to complete notifications before being delivered.
- Fixed a grammar error in General preferences
- Fixed repeating inactive notifications when not using in-app purchase
- Fixes an issue when disabling menu item on macOS Sierra
- Added preference to repeat the notification if left unattended
- Added Reduce Motion preference. On macOS Sierra, the choice in Accessibility preferences is used.
- Improved detection of modifier keys when changing keyboard shortcut
- Changed default keyboard shortcut from Command-Shift-Space to Option-Space
- Fixed an issue where dismissing a dialog using the keyboard was sometimes not possible
- Fixed an issue where typing a new time then using the keyboard to increment time would increment the previously-set time
- The “Sample Script Handler” script now installs to the correct location
- Fixed a one-time issue after launch where typing in a new time may not update
- Fixed an incorrect-looking completion message from showing after relaunching with an in-progress notification
- Fixes possible issue when completing an in-app purchase
- Initial release