- Now requires macOS 10.13 or later
- Set multiple reminders at once, and track using a window, popover or widget
- Add multiple reminders quickly by holding the Option key before setting a new reminder. This also works when setting a reminder from a favourite.
- The widget requires macOS 11 or later.
- The upcoming reminder is now shown more prominently
- The main window can be dragged from the middle of the screen
- Removed the “Allow time of day without suffix” preference. Typing the colon format will now be treated as 24-hour time. For example, “15:30” will be interpreted as “3:30 pm”.
- Delivered reminders are no longer automatically marked as complete when the main window is shown, allowing you to act on them when you're ready.
- Various design changes
- Added an easter egg (macOS 10.15 or later)
These new features below require the in-app purchase:
- Temporarily hide all reminders from the alert window using the Snooze menu item
- Add frequently-used reminders as favourites, and set using numbered keyboard shortcuts or the pointer
- Manage favourites in Quickly Preferences, or add favourites quickly by holding the Control key, and clicking the star icon.
- Control Quickly using the Shortcuts app (requires macOS 12 or later), in addition to scripting
- Improved responsiveness when using alert windows
- Fixed a crash on launch when running on OS X 10.11
- Updated design for macOS Big Sur
- Simplified the wording of the “remaining time” text
- Fixed a potential performance issue when using Reminders support
- Other minor fixes
- Added ability for the main window to follow the system appearance (macOS Mojave and later).
- Added ability to write review on the Mac App Store from the about box.
- Fixed issue where reminder could deliver immediately when using time of day.
- Fixed issue where setting a reminder would animate incorrectly on a multiple display setup.
- When the alert window shows, the window no longer steals focus from the current application you were in.
- When the alert window shows, you can no longer accidentally close the window by pressing Return.
- Notifications in Notification Centre show with the Alert style by default. If you are updating from a previous version, no change will be made.
- Added support for localised 12-hour clock suffixes, in addition to using am/pm.
- Fixed "Show Quickly in menu bar" button having no effect before macOS Sierra.
- Improved error handling when the script handler is missing.
- Other minor fixes.
- Added button to send feedback in About box
- Add support for Reminders alarms (in-app purchase only). When enabled, Quickly disables notifications, and instead uses Reminders to show notifications. Alert windows continue to be enabled if used.
- The title for a notification can now be empty. In this case, the name will show as "Notification".
- Added ability to complete notifications before being delivered.
- Fixed a grammar error in General preferences
- Fixed repeating inactive notifications when not using in-app purchase
- Fixes an issue when disabling menu item on macOS Sierra
- Added preference to repeat the notification if left unattended
- Added Reduce Motion preference. On macOS Sierra, the choice in Accessibility preferences is used.
- Improved detection of modifier keys when changing keyboard shortcut
- Changed default keyboard shortcut from Command-Shift-Space to Option-Space
- Fixed an issue where dismissing a dialog using the keyboard was sometimes not possible
- Fixed an issue where typing a new time then using the keyboard to increment time would increment the previously-set time
- The “Sample Script Handler” script now installs to the correct location
- Fixed a one-time issue after launch where typing in a new time may not update
- Fixed an incorrect-looking completion message from showing after relaunching with an in-progress notification
- Fixes possible issue when completing an in-app purchase
- Initial release